This is my cat, Kiki.
About 4 days ago, she wandered out of my parents’ house in Boca Raton FL, and she’s been lost ever since. She’s been one of my best friends and I love her a lot.
IF ANYONE HERE IS IN THE BOCA RATON AREA, PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR KIKI.
- She’s a Ragdoll cat with Siamese coloration. Her main body fur it a dark cream, but on her back is a large splotch of somewhat darker fur. She’s a decent big sized cat, and weighs around 12-13 lbs.
- She isn’t declawed, but is spayed. She is extremely calm though, and I really don’t expect her to bite or scratch at strangers (but still, be cautious, just like with any cat).
- She’s very lazy and mild-mannered. She has never left the house for more than a couple hours, and I’m extremely worried for her. She’s an old cat, around 12 years old.
Please, even if you aren’t in the Boca Raton FL area, please reblog this and pass this on. I’m extremely worried for my baby. Please Please Help..!
- lostandfoundpets reblogged this from jamietheignorantamerican
- fandom-universe reblogged this from untamedcarebear
- vetchshadow-dalekoperated likes this
- Show more notes